onsdag 11. mai 2011

This is me

Forrige uke kom jeg over en utfordring som het "Show us your style". Jeg syntes det hørtes veldig spennende ut, siden jeg for tiden er inne i en slags "identitetskrise" når det gjelder kortlagingsstilen min. Jeg bestemte meg for å lage noe jeg følte var "helt meg" og endte opp med dette:
*I came across a challenge last week that was called "Show us your style". I thought that sounded really exciting since I'm currently going through an "identity crisis" of some sorts when it comes to my cardmaking style. I decided to make something I felt was "all me" and ended up with this:*


I'm entering this for the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - Give us a quote/sentiment
Sentimental Sundays - Anything goes
Papertake - Fancy a punch?

5 kommentarer:

  1. lovely card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty catz, x carol

    SvarSlett
  2. OMGosh super card beautiful design and layout,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz A Challenge Quote/ Sentiment,.

    Good Luck,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

    SvarSlett
  3. thank you for sharing your stunning card with us at the crafty catz this week hugs linda

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful card! Love that sentiment and the papers are so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    SvarSlett
  5. Love this card and its layout. Beautiful!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...