torsdag 19. september 2013

DT Charisma - Favorite color combo

Yup, it's that Thursday again. Time for another challenge at Charisma. Should be an easy one too, but first take a look at our sponsors:

and


And here's what I made:

It's no secret that I have a purple passion, and especially purple with green. Not too much green on this one. Can you believe it, I was almost out of all kinds of green papers to go with the purple one I'd chosen! *lol*
Anyways, the papers are from Kaisercrafts Lilac Avenue. The image is from our lovely sponsor The Stampfairy, as usual colored in with my ProMarkers.
The ribbon is from American Crafts and looks pink on this photo, but it's really more lilac. The sentiment is from Norsk Stempelblad.

Now, that's it from me today. Make sure you stop by the challenge blog and check out the other lovely ladies fav colors too.

Challenges:
I ♥ ProMarkers #186 - Anything goes
The Pink Elephant #217 - Digital images or papers
Kort'O'Mania #93 - Bruk dine to favorittfarger

4 kommentarer:

  1. Så søt :) Nydelig fargelagt!
    Unni

    SvarSlett
  2. So sweet. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig kort ,så flott farga den fine bamsen.Likte så godt oppsettet og sløyfa.

    SvarSlett
  4. Så søtt kort! Og nydelige farger!
    :) Karen Elise

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...