torsdag 7. februar 2013

DT Charisma - Love

 Yup, it's that time again. Loooove is in the air in the Charisma blog too. And as always, there are som great prizes for you from our lovely sponsors:
 
PRIZE ONE
J and C creations are offering a £10 Voucher to their online shop!!
 

PRIZE TWO
$10.00 Winner Certificate
 
 
Here's what I did for today:
 
I got out my ProMarkers and coloured in this brand new qutie from Saturated Canary, I think it's called Hugs and Kisses, and paired it up with some papers from Pink Paislee. The yellow banners are from the same paper stack, but they were a little more yellow than I wanted them, so I put on some Distress Stain Picket Fence to tone it down a bit. And then I inked the edges with Distress Ink Picked Raspberries.
The papers are plenty embellishments for my taste, so all I added was a butterfly that I punched out with a MS punch and coloured with the same ProMarkers that I used for the hearts in the image (see colours below), and a few pearls.

Here's a close up of the image. And a list of the colours I've used:
Hair: Umber, Henna, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Sandstone
Skin: Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Ivory, Dusky Pink
Lips: Rose Pink, Blossom
Eyes: Duck Egg, Cool Aqua
Hearts: Rose Pink, Pink Carnation, Blossom, Cerise
Top and stockings: Canary, Lemon, Soft Lime, Primrose, Morning Mist, Rose Pink, Blender
Skirt and Shoes: Burnt Umber, Cinnamon, Tan
Box: Warm Grey 2, Tan, Morning Mist
Shadows and outline: Almond, Putty, Warm Grey 1+2, Blender

5 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card you made!
    Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge, I hope you see the next week, too!
    Hugs, Andreja

    SvarSlett
  2. Sweet card. I love the birds and butterflies with this cutie.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs,x

    SvarSlett
  3. Very cute image and lovely colouring, thanks for sharing at MTTC, good luck with challenge x

    SvarSlett
  4. Gorgeous card!!! Cute image!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Inspirations.
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    SvarSlett
  5. A lovely card, that image is super sweet, and your colouring is fantastic!! Thanks for joining the Let Me Call You Sweetheart Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...