torsdag 25. november 2010

Junior rekreasjoner

Det er ikke bare jeg som har kost meg med julekort i det siste. Både min datter og min nevø har fått være med på moroa og laget hvert sine bidrag til Messy's Mini Missions juleutfordring.

*************
I'm not the only one who's been enjoying making christmas cards lately. Both my daughter and my nephew have joined in the fun and they each made a contribution for Messy's Mini Missions Christmas Challenge.

This was made by my daughter Maiken (7)

*Because of limitations in the linky tool at Messy's Mini Missions, I had to make two different postings. My nephew's card will be in the next blog post.*

4 kommentarer:

  1. great job on completing this months mission :0)
    hugs
    Messy

    SvarSlett
  2. love the hearts!!..love Milly @ MMM

    SvarSlett
  3. awww this is gorgeous, and so much work you have done.
    Thankyou for joining in at MMM.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    SvarSlett
  4. a gorgeous card :0)

    thanks for joining us at MMM

    Debs x

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...