torsdag 4. april 2013

DT Charisma - Acetate nightmare

It's time for a new challenge over at Charisma Cardz Challenges and as always we have some great sponsors.
 

 
And here's my nightmare card for this challenge. Nothing at all what I had imagined when I started out, but after a few (many) attempts on heat embossing the acetate I just had to go for the easy solution. 
Ever tried acetate in your embossing folders? If you haven't then you should 'cause it's a really cool effect and I bet you could do so much more of the background than I did on this one. Nothing but plain cardstock on this one. I used an embossing folder from Darice on the acetate. And the sentiment is from Staz.

Now hop on over to the challege blog to see what the other gals did and join in the challenge. I can't wait to see what you'll come up with for this challenge! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...