torsdag 8. august 2013

DT Charisma - Stitching

Another Thursday, another challenge over at Charisma Cardz Challenges. This time we're stitching it up. And as always we have some excellent prizes for you. Just check out our sponsors:





So what did I do for todays challenge? Well, it's been a lot of layers, colored images and distressing from me lately (or so it feels *S*), so I wanted to do something clean and simple. The only problem was that I couldn't think of anything to do that didn't include an image or lots and lots of stash (and work!). But then I discovered one of my first and greatest sources of inspiration was back after a long brake from cardmaking and I think I got a bit (con)fused. Here's what I came up with:

Not quite CAS, but not all the layers, image and stash from my previous projects either. I've already hidden my Maja Design Paper pads to force myself into using something else on my cards. So for this card I dove into my pile of scraps, and what did i find lying there just waiting to be used?  ... Maja scraps!! *lol*
And no Maja without distressing the edges. Slightly torn and inked with Fluid Chalk Creamy Brown. The panels are also machine sewn, since that's the challenge for today.
For the sentiment I got to get out my poor neglected Verve Stamps, from the stamp set Blessings and the Vintage Oval Frame stamp and die, also from Verve.
A seambinding bow from Wild Orchid Crafts and a big pearl to top it of, and that's it for today. Now it's your turn. Hop on over to the challenge blog to see what the other gals did and don't forget to link up your own creation. Looking forward to seeing your creations! ;-)

Challenges:


3 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful elegant card - gorgeous DP's
    Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Waw really pretty work! Love the papers. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

    SvarSlett
  3. A beautiful card, beautiful papers and I love the layout and stitching. Thank you for joining us over at The ABC Challenge and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...